- At various places such as offices, hospitals, schools, colleges, industries, etc, sudden fire may initiate and spread which can cause losses.
- this paper proposes point to point fire suppression system, by image and video processing for detection and
automated controls for suppression of detected fire.
- Image processing techniques uses video as input; hence fire or
unwanted temperature variations can be detected from long distance.
Fire is detected by analyzing smoke and fire pixels.
- There are 3 modules of this system:
- Module 1 (Video Input)
- Module 2 (Image Processing)
- Module 3 (Robotic fire suppressing system)